- This event has passed.
Collaborative Poetic Weaving
October 23 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm PDT
Inspired by Japanese Renga poetry and Surrealist Exquisite Corpse drawings, participants will create a collaborative woven poem.
Collaborative Poetic Weaving is a workshop in which participants will be invited to bring a personal item to weave into a communal piece. Much like an exquisite corpse drawing game which has roots in French Surrealism, the previous lines of weavings will be covered, with the final piece unveiled at the end. Participants of all skill levels and styles are encouraged to come to create a delightfully unexpected communal project.
All in-person events must follow the COVID-19 Guidelines below:
- Vaccination is required for in-person events. Organizers may request proof of vaccination at their discretion.
- Please wear a mask at all times, indoors and outdoors.
- Social distancing is required at both indoor and outdoor venues.
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
- For more information and on Oregon’s COVID-19 recommendations please refer to CDC guidelines.